11th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in AIEEE 2nd year after doing diploma?

I do diploma and after i can take addmision in aieee second year

15th June 2016, 06:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in AIEEE 2nd year after doing diploma?

All India Engineering Entrance examination is now replaced by Joint Entrance Examination Main. There are two entrance exams through which you can enter into Bachelor of Technology course. First exam is Joint Entrance examination Main, diploma candidates can apply for this exam if they have 60% marks in it. JEE Main exam for 2016 has already been conducted and you need to wait for next year exam.

But even if you crack JEE Main, you can not apply for JEE Advanced for admission in Indian Institute of Technology. Diploma candidates are not eligible for admission in IIT.

Second examination for diploma candidates to get admission in degree is Lateral Entry Entrance Test. For this exam also, you must have 60% marks. The notification for this exam is released in April and LEET is conducted in June by state technical universities. You can crack any of two exams to pursue Bachelor of technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?