26th February 2013, 07:56 PM
rushabh12

How can I get admission in BITS after getting 85%?

if i missed to fill the bitsat form can i fill or get admission in bits after getting 85%??

26th March 2013, 11:42 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: How can I get admission in BITS after getting 85%?

Hi dear..

If you missed to fill BITSAT, then I am sorry, but You can't try this year, as only toppers of the Board get direct admission and rest all have to go through BITSAT in which the eligibility is as follows:-

> Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in +2 and passed from any recognized board/University.

> Applicant should have minimum of 60% in each subject with aggregate of 75% in +2.

Although according to your percentage, you may fulfill the criteria, but you may only get a chance next year now.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
12th June 2013, 11:45 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: How can I get admission in BITS after getting 85%?

Sorry, you have to wait for next year's BITSAT exam .BITs is highly reputed institute that's why there is no seat for management quota which can be offered to meritorious students on the basis of marks in class 12th.Every year 2 to 3 lakh student appear in BITSAT but almost 2 to 3 thousand students get admission in BITs.

BITSAT- it is the entrance exam conducted by BITs to provide admission in various undergraduate programs.It is an online test where student see questions on computer and mark their answer by selecting A,B,C or D.Total three hrs are given to attempt the questions paper.All the computers and other facilities required to appear in online test on test day is provided by BIts.

BITSAT paper pattern- Paper consist questin from following sections-

Physics
Chemistry
Maths
English.
All the question are of objective type and each question carry +3 and -1 for correct and wrong response respectively.

Programs through BITSAT- You can get admission in

Mechanical engineering
Manufacturing engineering
Civil engineering
Electrical and electronics engineering
Electronics and instrumentation engineering
Chemical engineering
Computer science
Biotechnology
B.pharma in pharmaceutical sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?