28th December 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Delhi University without having Maths in 12th?

I don't have maths in 12th . So now can get admission in any Delhi university?

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  2. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  3. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University?
  4. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  6. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  7. How can I get admission in Delhi University without having Maths in 12th?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  9. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  10. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  11. Can I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com without having maths optional at 12th level?
  12. How can I get admission in Delhi University for BSc Maths?
  13. Economics honours under Delhi university is possible without Maths?
  14. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths? -- [New]
  15. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  16. Can I apply for MCA in Delhi University after passing 12th with 52% and 33 marks in maths
  17. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  18. Requirements for admission in Delhi University?
11th January 2011, 12:19 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Delhi University without having Maths in 12th?

As you have not mentioned that in which course you are going to take admission in Delhi University as there are many courses without maths in which you can easily get admission in DU like B.com(pass),any Hons course like english,hindi,economics etc.But if you want to take admission in the course in which maths is compulsory for 12th class then its difficult for you to take the admission in delhi university.
11th January 2011, 10:36 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Delhi University without having Maths in 12th?

I Think Your question Was Not Complete Because You Did Not Mention that In which Course You want to Get Admission. So, How Can I guide You that Without Maths You will get Admission In DU Or Not.

But, if You are Interested To get Admission In BCA in DU, then I think You are Not Eligible, Because Maths Is Compulsory In Your 12th Exams.

But, If You are Interested To get Admission In BBA, then You are Eligible But you will get Admission In DU only when If You Scored More than 70% Marks In your 12th exams.

So, Please Complete Your question First, In which Course You are Interested To get Admission In DU, Only then Anyone Can able to give you the Better Answer.
11th January 2011, 10:39 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please help
Hi,

Yes of course. There are lots of courses you can apply without maths.
Go to this link and find details about the courses:
http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=39

All the Best..
11th January 2011, 10:58 AM
rks_estate

Hello,

If you are not having MATHS subject in 12th standard, It is not a problem.

You can take admission in Delhi University.

Problem is that, what course you want to do.

Example: - If you want to do Engineering from Delhi University then you can not do Engineering because you are not Passed your 12th standard exam with MATHS subject.

For Engineering course, Maths is base.

First you decide what you want to do then think about admission.

Good Luck
11th January 2011, 11:47 AM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know you didn't told that in which courses you want to take in DU.
so it depends on degree to degree.
so you can not take admission in fields which are related to the maths.
good luck..........
11th January 2011, 12:59 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello dear,
In Delhi University basically there are less chances to get admission without maths

If you want to do MBA ,BBA then there is the chance for you .

But If you are interested in doing B.Tech,MCA then you don't any place.

Good luck.....
11th January 2011, 03:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is one of the best universities in India. This university offers many courses in different streams. Students can get admission to any courses to which they find themselves to be eligible. If you are from the science stream and without maths as a subject then there are many life science courses to which you can take admission. If you are from commerce or arts group then you can take degree courses in the concerned subject. Please visit the official website of Delhi University for more information.
11th January 2011, 06:25 PM
mishra245

There are many stream for the admission in Delhi university.
I think without maths there are some coarses:
B.A.
B.com
and other coarses.
For getting admission in DU you may contact to the Delhi authority in the last week of May,2011.
11th January 2011, 06:53 PM
Ajay kumar verma

you are take the admission in graduation in Art in delhi university. for it maths is not required.
11th January 2011, 08:29 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the undergraduate course in which you would like to join. But any way it is sure that without having Mathematics as one of the subject in your 10+2, you are not eligible to take admission into various courses of B.Sc (maths) and B.Sc(statistics) offered at Delhi university and you may join some courses like B.A and B.com

The Minimum percentage of marks required to take admission into various undergraduate courses at Delhi university as per 2010 admissions are as follows

Courses Minimum percentage
B.A
B.Com 40%
B.A (vocational)

B.A (Hons)
B.Com (Hons) 45%

B.Sc(H) Maths 50% marks in mathematics and 45% in
B.Sc (H) Statistics aggregate
11th January 2011, 08:56 PM
er.varunchawla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please help
Don't worry!!!!

There are other courses like B.SC. in Computer Science, in Electronics and Communication, in Civil and many more courses are available in Dehli University without mathematics.

You can visit Dehli University's website which consists of list of courses which will definitely solve your problem.

Thank You...
11th January 2011, 09:07 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi friend,
as you say that you are interested to taking admission in D.U but didn't mention that which course you want to join in D.U
So, please tell us about it.
14th March 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have maths; but i want to do b.sc computer hons. from du... im from scince side.. in 12th i am having phy. chm. maths computer n english but the problm is i got 33 marks in maths... n nw i want 2 ask am i eligible for b.sc comp. hons.?
15th March 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i dont have economics...i am an arts student ..and my subjects are political science..physical education english business studies and fine arts....
so can i get admission on the basis of above subjects?
and do u consider additional subject in best of 4?
17th April 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

can we do B.com hons or Eco hons without maths in DU?please do suggest some good colleges for these courses..Thanks
19th April 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i have just attempt board exam of 12th commerce without maths. i want to take admission in DU.
can i get admission
26th April 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not taken maths as my subject in 10 2 level can i get admission in bcom in delhi university
17th May 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO B.COM(HONS) IF I HAVE MATHS(ADDITIONAL) AND SCORING 50 IN IT AND MY OTHER SUBJECTS ARE ECONOMICS,ENGLISH, INFORMATICS,POL.SCIENCE,SOCIOLOGY
AND OVERALL I SCORE 88%.
20th May 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

can i do b. com(hons) if i get 50 in maths and my overall percentage is 87%.
21st May 2011, 03:44 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

hi dear,
according to me your question was not complete because you did not mention that In which course you want to Get Admission. So, how can I guide you that Without Maths you will get Admission In DU Or Not.

But, if You are Interested To get Admission In BCA in DU, then i think you are not eligible, because maths is compulsory In your 12th exams.

but, If You are Interested To get Admission In BBA, then You are Eligible But you will get admission In DU only when If You Scored More than 70% Marks In your 12th exams.

so, Please Complete Your question First, In which Course You are Interested To get Admission In DU, Only then Anyone Can able to give you the Better Answer.
thanks
23rd May 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

is physical education taken in the calculation of best of four subjects?
25th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.com (hons) from du without having maths in 12
28th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i have com-part in Eco & English 12th if i pass in Eng so i can do the B-com hons.
31st May 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in du for b.com hons without having maths in 12.....i hav scored 92.5%
3rd June 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 91% in i.com and i want 2 take admission in du for the course of b.com(hons.) but i don't have maths in my 2...... can u suggest me the du colledge in which i can apply ?
3rd June 2011, 10:35 PM
Rohit star

can i get admission in du for b.com hons without having maths in 12.....i hav scored 91%..............plz suggest me 5-6 Du colledge were i can apply? i have 2 do account as my hons. paper
8th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in delhi university for bcom (hons.) if i don not have maths in class 12th?
11th June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ...
will i get the admission in du for b. com with the 74.5% in best 4 subject
15th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am in class 12th i want to do b.com from Delhi but i don't have maths can i get admission in any good college of Delhi please help me im very tensed.
20th June 2011, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,recently i have completed mah 12 class...n i want to get admission in d.u in b.com,eco(hons),eng(honours)...n my % is 57 n m obc ......n m girl
24th June 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Delhi University , UPTU without having Maths in 12th in MCA
4th July 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I am having maths as my additional sunject in class 12 but i failed in it ,my improvent exam of maths is on 16 july ,can i get admission in B.com [Accounts] honours by passing my improvement exam of maths!
28th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i'm having A/C , B.STUDIES, ECO , ENG , PHY.EDU.... n i want admission in DU in BBA.... is this possible....???
14th October 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
i wanted to ask that can i do b.com or b.com (H) without maths in delhi university.
6th November 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in delhi university for b.com part 2 . Presently i am studing in kolkata (deshbandu college).
7th November 2011, 05:46 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
I Think Your question Was Not Complete Because You Did Not Mention that In which Course You want to Get Admission. So, How Can I guide You that Without Maths You will get Admission In DU Or Not.

But, if You are Interested To get Admission In BCA in DU, then I think You are Not Eligible, Because Maths Is Compulsory In Your 12th Exams.

But, If You are Interested To get Admission In BBA, then You are Eligible But you will get Admission In DU only when If You Scored More than 70% Marks In your 12th exams.

So, Please Complete Your question First, In which Course You are Interested To get Admission In DU, Only then Anyone Can able to give you the Better Answer.

thanks
4th January 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

If I get only paasing marks in maths n its my additional subject so can I go for b.com hons
20th January 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How can get admission in B.com (pass course) without having maths in 12 class? My agrregate score in 65 % for 11 & 12.
19th February 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I hav maths as additional subject in 12. Can i get admission in DU for B.COM(H).
5th March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I scored 85% in class 11 and now i have stepped into class 12. Is it possible to get in b.com course in DU(prefferably SRCC or LSR) with Economics,Business Studies,Accountancy,English and Physical Education but "not maths".If not what are the various courses in which I can apply.

plzzzz rply....!!!!!!!!
5th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I scored 75% in class 11 and have just stepped into class 12. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University's college(preferably SRCC or LSR)
if not what are the various courses for which i can go for.
plzzzzz rply....
24th March 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i have maths as additional subject if i score good marks in maths will i be able to take admission in d.u for eco(honours)
13th April 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in D.U for b.com(H) but i dont maths in my subjects.
26th April 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i get admission in du with physical education and i take b.com pass
12th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

If I take maths as an additional subject in 1 and 2 commerce ...will I able to get admission in MBA in DU ?
22nd May 2012, 04:35 PM
onest

Delhi University is one of the best universities in India. This university offers many courses in different streams. Students can get admission to any courses to which they find themselves to be eligible. If you are from the science stream and without maths as a subject then there are many life science courses to which you can take admission. If you are from commerce or arts group then you can take degree courses in the concerned subject. Please visit the official website of Delhi University for more information.
6th June 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i have maths in class 12 as an additonal subject but i got fail in it .so can i do b.com (hons) or b.com and i have 86%
9th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

is maths is compulsary in 12th class for the b.com &b.com (h) in du
9th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.com of school of open learning du after scoring 35% marks...plse anybody tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?