7th November 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Electrical engineering Diploma from India to Abroad?

Please describe me that how can i get admission in electrical engineering after diploma from india to abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?
  3. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?
  4. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  7. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  8. How can I study B.Tech in USA being an Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  11. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  13. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  14. Am i eligible to take admission in Abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in electrical technology
  15. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  16. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  17. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  18. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2017, 12:16 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: How can I get admission in Electrical engineering Diploma from India to Abroad?

All right, for getting admission in electrical engineering in abroad after diploma,you must need to know about the ways by which you can get the admission there.

For this, you have to take good bands in IELTS to get the study visa in abroad.
There are different bands requirement in different countries.

So,you also need to grab about the knowledge of bands required to get the study visa in abroad.

After this select the country you want to go for the study.

And get the same or higher bands than required.

After this, you can direct get the admission in that country for study as you want to do electrical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?