13th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?

I am studying computer engineering diploma in India now i want to go abroad for degree and master so please give me some advise related to this...? Can someone please provide me the complete information which I have to follow?

thx..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  2. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  5. How to do masters in interior designing from abroad after diploma in interiors in India?
  6. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  7. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program? -- [New]
  10. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  11. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?
  13. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  15. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  17. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
8th August 2017, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?

To do Masters in Abroad after completion of your Diploma course in India, you have to pursue your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. It is best to pursue your Bachelor's degree course from India instead of Abroad being a Diploma holder. To apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?