5th August 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?

Sir,

I have completed ITI in Electrical. Currently I am working in Bhutan Power Corporation Ltd. as a Technician. I have been trying to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering but due to lack of Institutes in Bhutan, I could not get admission. Therefore I would like to request you, please give me idea to get admission in other countries.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?
  2. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  3. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  4. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  5. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  7. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  8. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  9. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  10. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  11. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  14. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  16. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  17. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  18. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2023, 03:39 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?

• There are many different Diploma in Electrical Engineering programs available in other countries. Do some research to find programs that are a good fit for your interests and career goals.
  • Once you have found a few programs that you are interested in, contact the admissions offices directly. They will be able to tell you more about the program and the application process.
  • In order to apply to a Diploma in Electrical Engineering program in another country, you will need to have your academic transcripts translated and evaluated. You may also need to provide letters of recommendation and other supporting documents.
  • The application deadlines for Diploma in Electrical Engineering programs can vary, so it is important to apply early. This will give you the best chance of being accepted.
  • The cost of studying abroad can be expensive, so you may want to consider applying for financial aid. There are many different scholarships and grants available for international students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?