28th May 2012, 12:20 AM
aaishna

How can I get admission in a good college for MCA on the basis of percentage scored in BCA after scoring 82%?

how can i get admission in good college for mca on the basis of percentage scored in bca that is 82%? plz send me a list of colleges.

20th June 2012, 06:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in a good college for MCA on the basis of percentage scored in BCA after scoring 82%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaishna View Post
how can i get admission in good college for mca on the basis of percentage scored in bca that is 82%? plz send me a list of colleges.

In order to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] program, from any of the recognized University or Institute, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Non technical graduates needs to have studied Mathematics or Statistic at the +2 level. Admission is based on Entrance exam conducted on various Levels, including National and state level as well as by the Individual Institutions.

Since, you are a BCA Graduate with 82% aggregate marks, and given you have completed from a recognized Institution, you are eligible for any Entrance Exam given you fulfill the other required eligibility criteria.

Following are the list of Entrance Examinations conducted on various Level for admission in to the MCA program:
  • All India MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
  • Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
  • Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test [TANCET]
  • SRM University Entrance Examination
  • IIT Roorkee
For detail information refer to the official website of the University or Institute of concern.
23rd June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in a good college for MCA on the basis of percentage scored in BCA after scoring 82%?

I WANT NAME OF COLLEGES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?