26th July 2012, 05:55 PM
pooja ladha

How can I get admission in IIT or any top university for Msc Maths? What is the eligibility required?

doi want to get admission in iit or any top university for my m.sc maths. wat are the elegibilty required? and do i hav to go through any entrance. if ys, then when is the date. and if possible can u suggest me any tutorials for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  2. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  3. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  4. How to do MSc in Maths after doing B.E? What is the eligibility?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  6. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  7. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  8. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  9. Minimum marks required in M.Sc to get into IIT for PhD in Maths?
  10. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  11. How should I pursue MCA degree? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  13. Top institutes for msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility required to get M.E admission in IIT Bhu in the field of chemical engineering
  15. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  16. How can i do MSc Maths from IIT?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  18. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
15th May 2016, 10:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT or any top university for Msc Maths? What is the eligibility required?

The admission in Master's degree in Mathematics in Indian Institute of Technology is given through JAM entrance examination conducted by IIT for B.Sc candidates. The eligibility criteria for JAM is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in respective stream in which he/she want to do Master's degree.

The academic percentage in qualifying degree is 55% for General and OBC candidate and 50% for SC/ST candidates. JAM 2017 will be conducted by IIT Delhi and is computer based test. The notification for examination will be released in April, 2017 for next year JAM examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?