30th April 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Tech Mechanical in IIT for a Diploma Metallurgical holder?

Hello Sir,
I am a Diploma holder in Metallurgical field. Can I get admission in B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering in IIT? What is procedure for admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  3. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  5. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing Metallurgy Diploma?
  6. What is the selection procedure for IIT for diploma holder?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  8. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  9. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  10. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  13. Can I get direct admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  14. Can Polytechnic diploma holder give the entrance exam for IIT JEE?
  15. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  16. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  18. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
1st May 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech Mechanical in IIT for a Diploma Metallurgical holder?

To study B.Tech Mechanical course from IIT after completion of your Diploma course, you must have to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examination. Your JEE Main examination marks and rank will not be considered for admission in NIT's but, you can get admission in IIT through JEE Advance examination. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. Being a Diploma Metallurgical holder, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?