29th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma (EEE)?

Respected Sir, I want to know that can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma (EEE)? If yes then tell me procedure and also the fess of the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  2. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  3. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  4. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  5. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  6. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  7. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  8. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  9. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  11. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  12. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  13. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  15. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  18. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
30th October 2016, 02:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma (EEE)?

You must have passed intermediate standard from any well affiliated school to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma (EEE). After completion of intermediate standard, you will be eligible to apply LEET exam.
LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Exam. So, prepare for LEET exam and try to score more than 60% in this entrance exam. After getting the result of LEET exam, you have to participate in online counseling process. In this way you will be allotted a college to study diploma course(As per your rank). Through this exam, you will be eligible for direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma (EEE).
30th October 2016, 05:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The candidates passed 12th are eligible to get the admission in the 2nd year of diploma course.

So, if you have passed 12th with PCM as main paper from a recognised board, you can appear for the entrance examination conducted by the institutes for admission in course.

The fee structure varies with institutes so you need to visit the official website to get the details of fee.
30th October 2016, 05:54 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

The candidate who have done his 12th with vocational subjects or science subjects are eligible to get admission in directly second year of Diploma course.
For those candidate the duration of diploma course will be 2 years.
The Science stream students can also get directly admission in B.tech course. But in this case the duration of the course will be 4 years and if they go for the bachelor course after completing diploma course than the duration of the bachelor course will be only 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?