29th October 2016, 06:59 PM
ajaykunchala

Qualification required to become a Pilot?

Respected Sir, I want to become a pilot so can you give me the details about it. I want to know what is the qualification required to become a Pilot? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What qualification is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  2. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  3. What is the qualification required for Pilot?
  4. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  6. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Pilot SL? What is the total cost of pursuing the course?
  7. How to become a Pilot in IAF being a girl? What shall I do for this? Required Qualification for this?
  8. Qualification required to be pilot in Air India?
  9. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  11. Required Qualification to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  12. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  14. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  15. What is the qualification required to become a Fighter Pilot? I am studying in 12th
  16. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  17. Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?
  18. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2016, 05:31 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Qualification required to become a Pilot?

To become a Pilot, one must be a good learner in all aspects.

Qualification:

*You should have completed the 10+2 years of education with physics, chemistry, maths in your major subjects and must have scored 50 percentage of marks.

*You need a bachelor's degree in aircraft operations, aviation, aeronautical engineering, or a related field.

*You have to complete two months of ground training and also more than 1,500 hours of flight experience.

There are several pilot training schools are available in India to offer best pilot training courses.

Physical fitness is also important for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?