8th March 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job?

I want to a job fr govt. ? Could u please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  5. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  11. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class? -- [New]
  12. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  13. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  14. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  15. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  16. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  17. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
19th July 2013, 10:56 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job?

Hello,
Its a dream for everyone these days to join the Government sector given the secure future in government sectors.

There are numerous opportunities for the government sector and in the meantime the competition too is very high.So in order to get to your goal hard work very hard work is needed.

As you have not mentioned your educational qualifications,its difficult to suggest you some.

If you have completed your graduation then there are lots of options for you like in Banks IBPS you can apply for the IBPS exams.The banking sector has plans to recruit huge number of candidates in the coming years and at present as well.

There are also many other sectors where you can apply.

But to get through this exams true dedication with immense hard work is foremost thing.If you can afford to take up some coaching for the particular field as per your selection,things will become a little easier and you will get lots of information regarding the exams that you are preparing for.

Remember,If you have a goal set in your mind,then with the hard work you can achieve your goal.

Here are some of the job portals where you can get the information regarding the jobs in the government sector,

http://www.freejobalert.com/

www.sarkari-naukri.in

http://www.recruitmentnews.in/

Good Luck
21st July 2013, 12:37 AM
deepthi777...
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to a job fr govt. ? Could u please give me the details for the same
To get a government job, you have to write PSC -(Public Service Commission)
exam conducted by the state .
You will have to work hard to get that since bank job is dream of thousands of people in the country.
Keep on solving many question papers and work hard .
All the best.
6th September 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Its a dream these days to join the Government given the secure future in govt sectors.

There are opportunities for the govtsector and in the meantime the competition too is very high.So in order to get to your goal hard work very hard work is needed.

As you have not mentioned your qualifications,its difficult to suggest you some. If you have completed your graduation then there are lots of options for you like in Banks IBPS you can apply for the IBPS exams.The banking sector has plans to recruit huge number of candidates in the coming years and at present as well.

There are also many other sectors where you can apply.

But to get through this exams true dedication with immense hard work is foremost thing.If you can afford to take up some coaching for the particular field as per your selection,things will become a little easier and you will get lots of information regarding the exams that you are preparing for.

Remember,If you have a goal set in your mind,then with the hard work you can achieve your goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?