13th November 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Which will be a good choice for me between going for own business and preparing for Government Exams being a candidate of placed in ICICI Bank and not satisfied with the Job?

sir I am a commerce graduate in did my BBM and then completed my MBA in finance my marks are also above 75% in all my exams then i got my placement in ICICI bank But I was not satisfied with the role that they gave to me. so I decided to come back and started my preparation for the Govt exam but I have my DAD business that any time I can join but still I want to give a try to exams like UPSC, SSC, CPO etc . so suggest me should I go for my Dad business right now only or should I give a try govt service and can you suggest me few more option that I can work on?

thanks

16th November 2011, 04:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be a good choice for me between going for own business and preparing for Government Exams being a candidate of placed in ICICI Bank and not satisfied with the Job?

MBA in Finance is a course of great career prospects. You can surely go for government jobs. Government jobs have job security but the salary will be less compared to private jobs and business. Taking up business is also a good option as it must be an established one by your Dad. Yet business has its on risks and tensions. You should make a choice between risk, tension, finances and security of job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?