14th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Com for a candidate who is preparing for Bank PO exams?

Respected Sir,
I have done B.Com Honours and preparing for Bank PO exams. So, I would like to know that it would be beneficial to do M.Com or should I go only for Bank PO exam preparation? Is there any benefit of doing M.Com?

18th June 2015, 03:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Com for a candidate who is preparing for Bank PO exams?

I do not think, pursuing M.Com is required for appearing in Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Examinations. Yes, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for Bank PO Recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you have completed B.Com (Honors) which itself is required to be eligible for appearing in Bank PO Recruitment Examinations. If you are still interested to pursue M.Com, then you can go with but you cannot concentrate well on PO related examinations. So I suggest you to concentrate on preparing for Bank PO Recruitments without wasting time. The final selection of a candidate as PO basically depends on the marks secured in
* Online Test
* Group Discussion (If applicable)
* Personal Interview
Since you have already completed Graduation, I suggest you to concentrate on topics covered in Online Test and after qualifying which you can prepare for Personal Interview. Try to get good command over General Intelligence (Reasoning), General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Awareness and General Awareness Sections in order to score good marks in Online Test.
21st January 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Com for a candidate who is preparing for Bank PO exams?

Does commerce graduate have any advantage over other stream graduates while applying for bank PO?
21st January 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Does commerce graduate have any advantage over other stream graduates while applying for bank PO?
23rd September 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am bcom graduate and preparing for ibps exams..
But at the same time my mcom addmissions is open. So should I also go for mcom along with ibps? Because what if I will unable to clear ibps po exam..My 2 years will be wasted.
8th October 2021, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom and currently preparing for bank exams should I go for mcom?? Sir please could you suggest the relevant computer courses or any other courses required or helpful in banking sector as an bank po aspirant??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?