9th July 2010, 02:58 AM
mayank.bannatwala

How can I get information regarding jobs for M.Sc Biotechnology?

sir i hav completed my m.sc in bioechnology from mgm coll aurangabad nd got 68.33% aggregate...i am interested in serious research work nd i want job...what should i do???

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  4. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  5. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  6. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  8. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  11. Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India?
  12. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  13. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. Information about jobs related to MSc Biotechnology?
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  17. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
10th April 2012, 07:08 PM
a444

Default Re: How can I get information regarding jobs for M.Sc Biotechnology?

BioGenomics is a science-driven enterprise specializing in the development, production and marketing of APIs or biogenerics and novel Recombinant DNA based Therapeutics. It is a “Oman-India Joint Venture” .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?