27th July 2011, 09:58 AM
Vidhyaraj payyanur

How can I get a job in abroad after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering in College Affiliated to VTU?

I am doing BE In mechanical engineering in a college affiliated to VTU ,after...How can I get a job in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  2. Which college(Affiliated to VTU) can I get with 13684 in KCET?
  3. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  4. How to do masters in abroad after doing B.E from VTU university
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Abroad?
  6. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government affiliated college?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get Job instantly?
  9. How to change my college from VTU to Autonomous? I am a student of KBN engineering college -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  13. Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?
  14. Universities in which I can get placed after scoring 55% in VTU in B.E Mechanical Engineering? Coaching centres in Bangalore?
  15. Companies offering recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineers in India as well as in Abroad?
  16. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  17. Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  18. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
10th April 2016, 11:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in abroad after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering in College Affiliated to VTU?

You cannot get a job in Abroad directly after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering from VTU affiliated college. You can do a job in Abroad directly only in one ways i.e., if you have placed in any foreign company in your college campus placements/ off campus placements and if they send you to foreign, you can do a job there else, you are not allowed to work in Abroad. But, you can go to Abroad on study basis and after completion of your studies, you can search for a job and you can apply for H1B Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?