14th August 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job after passing 12th and B.C.Ed?

my education is 12th sci & bachlor of computer education (BCed) computer course but no job

9th December 2011, 11:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job after passing 12th and B.C.Ed?

Hello Friend.
As a computer graduate you have various options to choose from. There are many private and government firms where you can apply for job. In case of government related jobs you have to sit for written test and for private companies you have to appear for interviews. In order to appear for interview you have to know about vacancies in the concerned company in which you are looking for job. Keep yourself updated by following the newspaper, employment news and visiting the official website of the concerned organisation you want to work. Also you can register yourself with some consultancy who keeps informing about vacancies as per your qualification, experience and knowledge.

regards
2nd March 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

but b.c.ed. course is CAT pune institute course it is not a gov. approved course like doacc a or o lavel course. its totaly fak course no job provide that type of course only gov. mca ,bca, mcp, university course is approved for computer techar job.
2nd May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET JOB AS MY QUAL IS MCM PASSOUT IN 2000 & 1 YEAR EXPERIANCE AS COMPUER INSTRUCTOR ALSO 4 YEAR LONG BREAK
17th July 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

what is qualification for B.C.ED?
30th May 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get teacher's job in Highschools after passing B.C. Ed. ?
19th June 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduate teaching in private school in raigad my age is 36yrs can i gat a job if i do b.c. ed. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?