19th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in any industry like NFCL, CFL, GVK?

iam studying my mtech in iit kharagpur, i get any job in any industry like nfcl,cfl,gvk which are very nearer to my place in andhra pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Any jobs available for me if I have done MSc Chemistry and worked in GVK Bio as a research associate?
  2. Different ways to manage the energy in residents?
  3. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  4. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  5. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  7. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  8. Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course? -- [New]
  9. How can I get my AIEEE hall ticket? I've lost my registration number
  10. What is the scope for Bio Informatics?
  11. Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?
  12. Which industry to choose after completing MBA this year and UG B.Com? Will I get a good job?
  13. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  14. Post diploma in thermal power plant engineering Examination Date and course starting date?
  15. Is MCA better or MBA? Which specialization to opt in MBA?
  16. Can I get into Aviation industry after completing B.Com?
  17. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  18. Courses to take with BCA to get a good job in IT industry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?