14th August 2013, 01:29 AM
hum2m

How can I get a job in core company after doing engineering in ECE stream

respected sir,
i have done my engineering in ECE stream with an aggregate of 65%. to get ajob in core companies i am lookin for best training institutes on vlsi or embeded course and also which have a good placement record.
so ,please mention best institutes regarding this.
thanking you,
prashant

30th August 2016, 03:58 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get a job in core company after doing engineering in ECE stream

To get a job in a Core Company of ECE you should be strong in fundamentals of engineering and concentrate on your main subjects of ECE. You should improve your communication skills and aptitude skills.some of the core companies conduct an entrance exam for recruitment.you should prepare for entrance exam.

Following are the basic requirements to get Placed in ECE Core compnies:-

->>You should have passed ECE from any recognized university with minimum aggregate of 60%

->>your Age limit should be in between 21-27 years.
17th February 2021, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in core company after doing engineering in ECE stream

I have backlogs in my B-tech so can I get a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?