11th July 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MDU in BSc through correspondence? I have passed 12th this year with 75% in PCM

R/sir i have passed XII class in this year I got 75% from PCM subject sir i want to take admission in MDU in BSC from corresponding can i take admission

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms?
  2. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  3. How to do BSc in crimonology after passing 12th class this year
  4. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 49% in PCM in MDU
  6. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  7. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  8. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  9. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  10. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  11. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  12. Can i be eligible for admission in PG course from MDU? I want to take admission in PG course distance learning from MDU -- [New]
  13. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MSc from MDU correspondence?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  16. How to get a job after passing BSc PCM with 72%
  17. How can I do B.Ed in Correspondence being a candidate with an age of 37 years and completed B.Sc in PCM, M.Sc Maths?
  18. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
17th February 2021, 09:51 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in MDU in BSc through correspondence? I have passed 12th this year with 75% in PCM

BSc is a full time course of three years and the eligibility criteria for this courses
Candidate must have studied physics, chemistry,
Candidate must have school at least 50% in physics, chemistryand mathematics or biology in their 12th standard
Candidates should should be of 17 years of the time of admission
This is a full-time undergraduate course it cannot be done through correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?