25th October 2016, 01:19 PM
cupid981

How can I get a job in Mechanical Core Companies? Which is best job portal for it?

Hello Sir, I want to work in Mechanical Core Companies so can you tell me that How to get a job in Mechanical Core Companies and also tell me about the best job portal for the same?

10th November 2016, 06:43 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a job in Mechanical Core Companies? Which is best job portal for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid981 View Post
Hello Sir, I want to work in Mechanical Core Companies so can you tell me that How to get a job in Mechanical Core Companies and also tell me about the best job portal for the same?

There are lots of Mechanical Core companies in India. You can get job if you have the following eligibility.

^ You have B.tech with more than 60% marks from recognized university.
^ Your age should be between 21 to 30 years.
^ You should have knowledge about the technical subjects.
^ You should have no backlogs in your B.tech exam.
^ You should have clear the GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam.

If you qualify the GATE exam, then you can join the core companies. They required the GATE cleared candidates.

Notification released every year in the employment news paper. You can check and apply.

There are following good companies for jobs in the Mechanical sector.

NTPC,
ONGC
HAL
BEL
BHEL
PGCIL
DDA
SAIL
GAIL
IOCL
DRDO
POWER GRID
CONOR
HECL
MECON
NALCO
MPCL

To get the notification through the best job portal site. You will have to register your self at http://www.naukri.com.

Naukri.com is the best job portial site. It provide you job immediately.
15th December 2017, 05:38 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in Mechanical Core Companies? Which is best job portal for it?

Core companies are the ones that specialize in particular sectors and are highly valued for their level of expertise and professionalism in their respective areas of operation. Examples of such companies include: L & T, BHEL, NTPC, Coal India, Reliance, Bel, Bhel, Ashok Leyland, John dheere and IOCL ETC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?