26th July 2014, 11:05 AM

How can I get a job in National Defence Academy after passing 12th with 50%? I have NCC C certificate

How can I get a job in National Defence Academy(NDA), I have passed 12th standard with 50% and I have NCC 'C' certificate?

15th September 2014, 11:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in National Defence Academy after passing 12th with 50%? I have NCC C certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
How can I get a job in National Defence Academy(NDA), I have passed 12th standard with 50% and I have NCC 'C' certificate?
It's good to see that you are Interested to apply for NDA entrance exam. Since, you having NCC 'C' certificate you will get first preference at the selection process.

National Defence Academy (NDA) and this entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The applicant must Indian National OR Subject of Bhutan OR Subject of Nepal
  • The applicant must hold the Intermediate(12th) exam of a reputed Institution.
  • Only science stream applicants are eligible for Indian Air force and Navy wing.
  • The applicant must unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
  • The applicant should have a maximum 19 years of age and minimum 16 1/2 years of age at the time of appearing for NDA Examination.
  • The applicant must Physically and Mentally fit according to the Physical Standards of NDA Examination.

Official website - http://www.upsc.gov.in/
1st December 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in National Defence Academy after passing 12th with 50%? I have NCC C certificate

I AM 12 PASS WITH 65.4% AND I HAVE NCC "c" CERTIFICATE AND DOIN DIPLOMA IN VOCATIONAL I.T. FROM D.E.I. DAYALBAGH AGRA. AND I WANT TO JOIN DEFENCE ACADEMY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?