4th September 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed after passing 12th to go National Defence Academy

how many percentage needed after 12th for to go national defence academy

6th September 2012, 04:48 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed after passing 12th to go National Defence Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There no Minimum Percentage of marks Need in NDA Examination . Only Pass Marks is enough to apply for this Examination .

So, After Completing 12th standard your eligible for NDA Examination . But Please not that , you should not having any Fail mark in single subject then only your eligible for NDA Examination .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is organized by ( Union Public Service Commission ). NDA Examination having three wings , Army , Navy , Airforce Academy .

The Eligibility Criteria is differ from Academy to Academy . ( Say For Example :- Army and Airforce / Navy Wing ) .

If your interested to apply for Indian Army academy then you should Complete 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

If your interested to apply for Navy / Airforce Academy , then you should Passed in 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in science stream from recognized University . Physics and Mathematics subject are mandatory to apply for Airforce and Navy Academy .

Final year candidate can also eligible to apply for NDA Examination . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for this NDA Examination .

So, you can choose any one of the wing in which you have interested .

Age Criteria and Marital Status :-

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years and you should be Unmarried Male candidate . Female and Married male candidates are eligible for NDA Examination .

You should be Physically as well as Mentally Fit and you should be Citizen of India .

NDA Examination Pattern :-

Books for NDA Examination :-

6th September 2012, 04:57 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How much percentage is needed after passing 12th to go National Defence Academy

Yes sure , you can give the NDA Navy examination but there is no minimum score required for NDA examination . Minimum Aggregate marks is enough to apply for National Defence Academy Examination and the UPSC did not mentioned the minimum marks in notification . So you don't worry about the minimum aggregate marks in your Higher Secondary Level . But to join in NDA through Navy then you have a Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year and conducted for recruitment of these wings of NDA i.e Indian Army , Indian Navy , Indian Air force . Each Service is different and each one have a there own education qualification .

To apply for Air force wings :: you have to studied in your 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects of a recognized Institute or equivalent qualification .

To apply for Navy wings :: you have to studied in your 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects of a recognized Institute or equivalent qualification .

To apply for Army wings :: You can complete your 12th with any stream like Commerce / Arts / Other Stream of a recognized Institute or equivalent qualification .

Age limits , Sex and Marital Status ::

## Age standard should be between 16.5 to 19 years are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .
## Male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .
## Only Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

NDA II announcement was already declared on 05/05/12 and Last date for submitting the online application on 04/06/12 . The examination will be conducted on 19/08/12 . The Stage of this examination will be Written Exam ,SSB Interview , Medical Test .

Written Examination consist of General ability and Mathematics . This Syllabus is based on 11th and 12th and Some General Question from Current Affairs , History of India , Geography , National events .. etc .

Eligibility Criteria :-

~~You must be Indian National OR Subject of Bhutan OR Subject of Nepal

~~You must hold the Intermediate(12th) exam of a reputed Institution .

~~Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply .

~~Girls are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

~~You should have a maximum 19 years of age and minimum 16 1/2 years of age at the time of appearing for NDA Examination .

~~For navy and air force you must have physics and mathematics .

~~Students must be Physically and Mentally fit according to the Physical Standards of NDA Examination .

Thank you

6th September 2012, 05:37 PM
SohailGuru

There is no minimum percentage to appear NDA exams, your percentage will only help you in interview when you pass the test.

7th September 2012, 10:59 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

AFTER 12TH YOU CAN JOIN NDA.

THERE IS NO FAIL IN ANY SUBJECT OF YOUR 12TH.

NDA STANDS FOR NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY AND THIS EXAM IS ORGANIZED BY UPSC.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND MARITAL STATE

*AGE MUST BE 16.5 TO 19 YEARS.

*UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES.

EXAMINATION PATTERN

BOOKS TO BE REFERRED

7th September 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

i m intrested in defance job....now my age is 21 continue.....12sci 43%.....and now study in clg....s.y bsc.......f.y bsc me above 50%...so sir what can i do??

24th September 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

for which purpose girl candidate will have to apply
if she want to join nda as an pre stage of joining army?

24th September 2012, 08:02 PM
yogesh8955347778

After 12th you can join nda.

There is no fail in any subject of your 12th.

Nda stands for national defence academy and this exam is organized by upsc.

Eligibility criteria and marital state

age must be 16.5 to 19 years.

Unmarried male candidates.

25th December 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

how many brance nda ?

11th January 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

can girls become fighter plane pilots?if yes then how?

9th February 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

wth commerce field cn i join nda ??

9th February 2013, 06:16 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,
There is no minimum percentage required to apply for NDA exam, instead only 12th pass is necessary.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

Eligibility for NDA exam-

Education –
Intermediate with Physics and maths from a recognised board.

Age-
Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Marital status-
Only unmarried male candidates are allowed.

Stages of the exam -

There are 3 stages to clear this exam -

Written exam

Interview ( On clearing written exam)

Medical examination ( On clearing Interview)

27th February 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i dorn in 14\10\1995 now iam in 10th

4th April 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to join aeronautics is it aeronutical course in nda

19th September 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN DR.MCET AT POLLACHI.i intersted to study in nda

20th September 2013, 09:37 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To join National Defence Academy(NDA), no requirement of any percentage of marks criteria, only a pass in 12th is sufficient to apply for the same along with other eligibility criteria.

NDA entrance exam conducted twice every year by UPSC to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate only having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognized Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health. can apply for NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

26th October 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage need to join army after bsc as an officer

28th October 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

can i join nda without giving entrance

9th November 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

In exam of NDA there are M.C.Q. exam of written exam

4th December 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i read in 12th from ajmer rajasthan i want to know that how much 12th percentage is needed for nda exams??

6th June 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I'll give the science in 12 standard but the subjects is physics chemistry nd biology not mathematics nd I very intrested in nda so what I can do something ......

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?