9th March 2016, 12:10 PM
sumayya Haneef

How can I get placed in any company before completion of the course?

I am pursuing B.tech last year in IT. There are only 2 months to get completed. How can I get placed before the completion of the course.

7th January 2018, 04:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get placed in any company before completion of the course?

Most of the IT companies visit the technical campuses before 6 months of the completion of the course of students.

As a result, students get job offers in their hands before the completion of the course.

In case, very few IT companies are visiting your campus and you wish to get job very soon.

Then, you must apply for internships online or offline to boost up your job chances in future.

Also, you should attend walk-in interviews of IT companies in cities like Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, etc.
10th January 2018, 04:19 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How can I get placed in any company before completion of the course?

Since you are pursuing B.tech final year do not worry now itself . Still you have 2 months to complete your final year, so join in an institute and learn any course in a single month and start attending the interviews not only those who visits your college but also attend off-campus interviews also and no need to get tensed you will get placed soon try posting your resumes in naukri etc. etc. websites.
Since you are fresher most of the companies will prefer you.Only thing is get good subject knowledge as well as improve your command in english language communication skills and try to focus more on your project work.If you give good explanation of your project work then definitely u will see the positive result at the end of the day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?