9th August 2011, 03:26 PM
sahithhazari

How can I get a project of any Navratna Company in Hyderabad in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir,
Im sahith..from Hyderabad..A.P .India..Im studying B.Tech Aeronatical at Hyderabad..4 th year. I want to do good navaratna company project aeronatical wing plz help me such companies..low expenditure..without fail..[

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be best for me to do project in RCI, Hyderabad pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?
  2. Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?
  4. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  5. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
  6. Final year major project in Esteemed companies at Hyderabad?
  7. Placements in Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Hyderabad?
  8. Colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  10. Project in a company or under a professor related to C programming or Microprocessor (8086)?
  11. Any written exams for BEL jobs?
  12. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of Pharmaceutical companies for doing project work? Information about project?
  14. Companies offering MBA finance project in Hyderabad?
  15. How to do project in any MNC company? List companies in Hyderabad for the internship? -- [New]
  16. Can I get free seat in Top Aeronautical engineering college in Hyderabad?
  17. Can I get a free seat in top aeronautical engineering college of Hyderabad?
  18. How to do my project in structure analysis? I am a final year aeronautical engineering student
28th May 2013, 11:54 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get a project of any Navratna Company in Hyderabad in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi

Navaratna companies are the core company and unfortunately they don't deal with aeronatical wing. Some PSU like DRDO and MIDHANI do work for government sector such as airforce. You can write to them about what you would like to do called as SOP ( Statement of Purpose ) and how its going to benefit you. If they like your idea, they may give you a chance. You can try pushing your CV and SOP though any personal contact/friend working there. This method would help you better.

Dont rule out the private jet companies. They may provide you the opportunity.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?