26th January 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I join air force after 10th? I have completed 11th and 12th with Arts stream

how i can join air force after 10th? And i compliting 11th and 12th with art stream

26th January 2014, 05:55 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join air force after 10th? I have completed 11th and 12th with Arts stream

The candidates will be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 12th class. Here is the procedure that they should follow for this.

The candidates should have to crack NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

This is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in various defence services like
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

If you want to apply for Air Force wing, you should have completed your 12th class from a recognized college with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

In addition, your age should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

As you are from Commerce stream in your 12th class, you may not be having the above mentioned subjects. In such a case, you are not eligible to give this Exam to join Air Force.

But you are eligible to apply for Army wing through NDA Exam.

If you are interested, you can apply for this Exam.

If you have not interested in Army and want to join only in Air Force, then you have to complete your Graduation with Mathematics and Physics subjects.

After that you can apply for CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam.

Wish you all the best.
27th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Shekhar Borah

Smile Re: How can I join air force after 10th? I have completed 11th and 12th with Arts stream

The candidates will be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 12th class. Here is the procedure that they should follow for this.

The candidates should have to crack NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

This is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in various defence services like
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

If you want to apply for Air Force wing, you should have completed your 12th class from a recognized college with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

In addition, your age should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

As you are from Commerce stream in your 12th class, you may not be having the above mentioned subjects. In such a case, you are not eligible to give this Exam to join Air Force.

But you are eligible to apply for Army wing through NDA Exam.

If you are interested, you can apply for this Exam.

If you have not interested in Army and want to join only in Air Force, then you have to complete your Graduation with Mathematics and Physics subjects.

After that you can apply for CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam.

Wish you all the best.[/QUOTE]
27th March 2015, 09:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join air force after 10th? I have completed 11th and 12th with Arts stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i can join air force after 10th? And i compliting 11th and 12th with art stream

You cannot join in Indian Air force after completing 10th, as the minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian air force is completed +2 from a recognized school board. You have mentioned that you are going to complete your +2 in arts stream which makes you ineligible.

Reason:

For joining in Indian Air force the candidate should have at least completed +2 with Physics and mathematics as subjects, and you are pursuing in arts stream which makes you ineligible for appearing for NDA exam conducted by UPSC.

But there is an another option, you can even join in IAF by applying for CDS Exam which can be done when you finish your graduation. This exam is also been conducted by UPSC. For the CDS Exam you need to satisfy the following stanadrds:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification
  • Physical Standard

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th March 2015, 07:13 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply NDA exam for join air force after 10th and 10+2 completed with Arts stream.

For apply NDA exam for joining in Air force wings candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

There is no minimum marks required for NDA Examination .

Age limit:-

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
28th March 2015, 10:24 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hi,

You are not eligible to join Indian Air force as you have completed 12th in arts.

To join Indian Air force after 12th you have to appear for NDA examination.

But to appear for NDA you have to candidate have to pass class 12th examination with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subject.

But no need to worry. You can join Indian Air force through CDS examination after passing Graduation in any discipline.

Eligibility for CDS:

--> Complete graduation in any discipline.Final year students can also apply for CDS.

--> Age must be within 19 to 25 years.

--> Citizenship must be Indian.

So try after your graduation.

Good luck.
29th March 2015, 06:11 PM
unique99

You can not join in Air Force wing after 10? Because minimum qualification meeded to join in Air Force is 12th with PCM subjects.

So as per your question you can not join neither after 10th nor after the completion of 12thstandard.Because you have completed your 12th course in Arts.

You should know to join in Air Force you are to do NDA entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.Next your stream is arts so it is quite impossible to do Air Force wing.Even after the completion of Graduate cource you can not do CDS for Air Force wing.

So that my suggestions you can do only Army Wing through Upsc conducted NDA entrance examination.

Eligibility:

1.A 12th pass candidate from the recognized board can do NDA to join Army Wing.

2.Candidates age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

3.Only Indian unmarried male can do NDA entrance examination.

4.Candidates eyesight must be normal and free from color blindness.
9th April 2015, 11:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Sorry you are not eligible for joining Indian Air force after completing your 12th with arts stream as to join Indian air force after 12th you have to first crack NDA examination for which you are ineligible too as for this examination you must have Mathematics , Physics , Chemistry and English as your compulsory subject in your 12th which you do not have .

Friend if you are interested to go in defense field then you have the option for going for Indian army only (as you cannot opt for Indian Navy or Indian Air force being done your 12th with arts) and that is too after completing your graduation and cracking CDS examination conducted twice in a year by union public service commission .

For more information regarding this examination visit official website of

U.P.S.C. i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?