14th April 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard with MPC stream?

i completed my 12th standard with M.P.C stream how can i join in indian air force

Related Questions:
  1. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  3. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot after passing 12th standard in Arts stream
  4. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force central accounts office after completing 12th with commerce stream?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th class with 83% marks in medical stream -- [New]
  7. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream
  9. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?
  12. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  13. How can I Join Indian Air Force as pilot?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after securing 78% in my 12th with Science stream?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March
  18. How to get a job in airforce after passing 10th? What is the physical requirment?
11th August 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard with MPC stream?

how to join air force flying branch after completion of 12th?????
11th August 2013, 11:42 AM
shivam2k6

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard with MPC stream?

Dear Friend,

You can join Indian Air Force as an officer through NDA examination which is conducted twice a year by UPSC.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.

Eligibility for NDA (for Air Force):

1. Only unmarried Males are allowed
2. 12th passed with MPC subjects
3. Age at the time of commencement of the course should be between 16 and half years to 19 years.

You will get more details at: www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
Thank you.
11th August 2013, 12:08 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Standard with MPC stream you can join Indian Air Force by cracking NDA entrance Exam.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Air Force of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The selection is through written Exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th August 2013, 12:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having completed 12th class in MPC stream, it is sure that you must have gone through the following subjects in your Intermediate like
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry.

This academic qualification will let you to be eligible to join Air Force.

Here is the complete procedure through which you can make entry into Air Force.

The selection will be done through 3 phases of selection procedure
Written Exam
Interview
Medical Test

The written Exam is called as NDA Exam. This NDA Exam is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) 2 times in a year.

By cracking the above mentioned selection procedure, the candidates can join any of the following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing.

Eligibility which is required will be

Completion of 12th class with any of the stream from any recognized college to be eligible for Army wing
Completion of 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects to be eligible for Navy and Air Force wings.

As per your academic qualification, you are eligible to apply for any of the defence wings.

The required age criteria for the candidates will be 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

The candidate should be an unmarried male candidate to be eligible for this exam.

Girls are not allowed to appear for this exam.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
11th August 2013, 01:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you can definitely join in indian air force after completing 12th with MPC background.
To join in indian air force you have to attend the NDA exam conducted by union public service commission every year for the candidates who needs to join in the following three wings :
1.Indian Airforce
2.Indian Army
3.Indian Navy
To join in any one of these three defence services you must attend and qualify the NDA examination.

**Eligibility Criteria :

1.Nationality ;
-->You must be a citizen of India.

2.Educational Qualification :
You must have completed 12th in science stream from a recognized board.

3.Age Limit :
-->Your age limit should be above 16.5 years and below 19 years.

-->No age relaxation for any candidates.

4.You must be a male candidate.

5.Martial Status :
-->You must be an unmarried one.

6.Physical Fitness :
-->You must be physically fit.

If you can satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria,then you can attend the NDA examination. After qualifying in the NDA written exam there will be further rounds like Personal Interview, Training, etc...,.If you qualify in the all rounds of the examination then you will be selected into the indian air force.

Thank You
11th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my 12th standard with M.P.C stream how can i join in indian air force

Dear Aspirant,

## YES, After completing your 12th Standard with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) Steam then you can surely apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE....!!!

## For that you have to apply for the exam called NDA exam, Which is stands for the National Defense Academy and going to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission Twice time in the single year......

NDA Conducted for the Recruitment in the following Three Branch:-
  • ARMY
  • NAVY
  • AIR FORCE

Selection Process:-
  • Written Exam
  • SSB Interview and
  • Medical Test

## Written Exam consists two papers which consists of 900 marks and then after the Interview Section which also consists 900 marks so, the total marks is 1800 marks. you have to crack each stages then have to face the Medical Test to meet the Physical Requirement.....

## Generally a candidate after completing their 12th in PCM Stream can apply for this exam, A candidate of other stream can apply for the Army Wings Only.......

## A candidate must be Unmarried Male. Girls are strictly not allowed for this exam....

## A candidate must have the Citizenship of India.

Age Criteria:-
  • Minimum age of candidate should be 16.5 years.
  • Upper age should not exist 19 years.

Physical Requirement:-

## Vision of candidate without Corrected Glasses 6/9.

## With Corrected Glasses should be 6/6.

## Minimum Chest Expansion 5 Cms.

## Weight According to Height.

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM
11th August 2013, 05:35 PM
manava4
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join air force flying branch after completion of 12th?????
Hello,

To join Indian Air Force ,you have to appear for the NDA exam .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

The entrance exam for NDA is conducted UPSC.

The exam is conducted in two phases : 1] written , [2] Intelligence and Personality test

The eliggibility forNDA exam is :

1] A candidate should be the citizen of India

2]Age : 16 1/2 to 19 years

3]Marital Status /Sex : single , male

4]Educational Qualification:

For Army wing : A candidate should be have passed 10+2 or equivalent
in any discipline from any recognised university .

For air Force and Naval wing : A candidate should be 10+2 or equivalent with Maths and Physics as the subjects

5]Physical standards :

A candidate should be Physically and Mentally fit .

The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms
but for Indian Airforce it is 162.5cms
11th August 2013, 06:16 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Yes you can join Indian Airforce.

You are eligible for it.

There is an entry after 12th class which you can apply for.

The entry is NDA.

Basic eligibility criteria is:

Qualification: 12th passed with Physics and Maths as main subjects

Only unmarried male candidates are allowed

The exam is held twice a year.

Scheme of NDA exam

Subject Duration Maximum Marks
Mathematics 2-½ Hours 300
General 2-½ Hours 600
Ability Test
Total 900
SSB Test/Interview : 900

All the best
11th August 2013, 08:14 PM
john215

Re: How can I join Indian Army Force after completing 12th standard with MPC stream?

Hi friend,

You can join Indian Air Force as an officer through NDA examination which is conducted twice a year by UPSC.

NDA stands for "National Defense Academy".

Eligibility for NDA (for Air Force):

1. Only unmarried Males are allowed
2. 12th passed with MPC subjects
3. Age at the time of commencement of the course should be between 16 and half years to 19 years.

You will get more details at: www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks!!!
all the best..................
11th August 2013, 08:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello my dear Friend ...

As you are willing to Join INDIAN AIR FORCE ... you follow the below Eligibility Criteria

You must give the "" N.D.A "" exam

N.D.A -- NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

This NDA exam is conducted by the " Union Public Service Commission "

You must have a minimum of " 12th " class from a recognized university

As you have 12th qualification you no need to worry at all

The minimum age must be " 16.5 " years

Maximum age is allowed up to " 19 " years

There is no Age relaxation for the reserved candidates

ALL THE GOOD LUCK
8th May 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

is it essential to give nda exam to become an air officer , can i appear directly in ssb on the basis of 12th base marks
21st January 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible become an air force officer without attending NDA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?