22nd March 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?

Sir,
I was doing B.Tech for ECE 2 years ago.
But due to some reason I had to quit
and started doing job. Now, I want
to join Diploma course of 1 year in ECE.
So is this possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for 2 years Diploma in Business Management candidate?
  2. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to complete my diploma course if I discontinued it 3 years before from Anna University?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  6. Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?
  7. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech for one year Diploma in IT student?
  8. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  9. Can I study BA in Economics from Open University being a candidate having passed in 10th class and discontinued in 12th class?
  10. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  11. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  12. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  13. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  15. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  16. How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?
  17. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
19th September 2016, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?

No, it is not possible to do one year Diploma in ECE course even if you have studied and discontinued B.Tech ECE course. The duration of Diploma in ECE course is three years for candidates who have passed 10th standard and two years for candidates who have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board/ institution. So, if you have passed 12th standard before joining B.Tech course, you can get admission in second year of Diploma course and you need to pursue second and third year Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?