8th October 2015, 10:20 PM
smamahati

How can I join B.A after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

I already completed my diploma in electronic and telicommuncation. And I wan to join b.a.
How can I do

Related Questions:
  1. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  2. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. How can I join B.A after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  9. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. Which degree course can I join after completing diploma in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  14. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  16. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
15th April 2016, 04:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join B.A after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

You have done diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication which is a technical course and now you want to do Bachelor's degree in arts. This is not a good decision from career point of view. The procedure is very simple, you can get admission in any university when academic session begins based upon your marks in diploma.

You need to visit the college or university in which you are interested. Some of the top universities taken admission on basis of percentage of marks in degree courses.

However, from my point of view, you must do bachelor's degree in engineering or technology after diploma. You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test or JEE Main to get admission in top college for Bachelor's degree in different disciplines of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?