13th August 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I join CA after completing BBA?

how can i join CA after completing bba....please tell me how can i join

30th June 2015, 10:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CA after completing BBA?

BBA is the Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three years bachelor's degree in business administration.

CA is the Chartered Accountancy course. The various stages of the CA is as below:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence Course.

>>Final course.

Now if you have done BBA with 60% or more then you are eligible for the direct entry into the IPCC. Every year registration for the direct IPCC is done in the month of March to May.

If your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is less than 60% then you need to apply for the Common Proficiency Test.

Common Proficiency Test is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year in the month of June and December respectively.

It consists of 200 objective questions from various subjects mentioned below:

>>Fundamentals of Accounting.

>>Economics

>>Quantitative Aptitude.

>>Mercantile law.

You must score at least 30% in each subject and overall of 50% aggregate in order to crack this test.

For any more details, visit the official website www.icai.org.
1st July 2016, 07:56 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: How can I join CA after completing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i join CA after completing bba....please tell me how can i join
ca mean charted accountant is a professional course...It has 3 levels of exams in complete..
1.cpt ,foundation level
2.ipcc ,intermediate level
3.final level

IN general student has to clear each step to proceed for next step . Student who cleared class 12 or equivalent degree can apply for foundation...
As you are a graduate,you can directly apply for ipcc under direct entry scheme....There should be a minimum percentage of 60% in graduation.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?