22nd September 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I join CBI after doing MSc in Physics? What is the examination pattern? Which exam should I attend? Books to be referred?

Hello,
Im Niharika, im doing MSc in Physics and i would like to join CBI
how can i join
how will be the examination pattern
which exam i should attend
what are the books that t have to refer
please do reply me soon

17th December 2011, 09:31 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I join CBI after doing MSc in Physics? What is the examination pattern? Which exam should I attend? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Im Niharika, im doing MSc in Physics and i would like to join CBI
how can i join
how will be the examination pattern
which exam i should attend
what are the books that t have to refer
please do reply me soon
You can apply for the post of sub inspector in CBI. For this post you have to apply for the Combined Graduate Preliminary examination. This examination is conducted by the SSC every year.
For the SSC Combined graduate preliminary examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the post of sub-inspector in CBI candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 20-25 years.
Relaxation in age is given for the reserved category candidates like SC/ST and OBC.

Examination Pattern
The examination is conducted in two parts:
Part I
Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II
Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

Books to be referred
You can refer the following books for the preparation of the Combined graduate preliminary examination:

11th February 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join CBI after doing MSc in Physics? What is the examination pattern? Which exam should I attend? Books to be referred?

i am b.sc final year student.can i be the part of raw? what is the procedure to be the part of raw? which exam and books i should have?
15th August 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join CBI after doing MSc in Physics? What is the examination pattern? Which exam should I attend? Books to be referred?

i am doing B.sc final in nonmedical. my average marks up to 2nd year are78% I want to do M .sc physics .But bcoz of my financial problem i want to do job so what r the better option in career after b.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?