7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Refreshers of PCM to use for JEE preparation?

hi,
i am a pcm student of 11th class and i want to know that which refreshers should be used by me in this class if want to prepare for jee in XII th class? plz... answer me bcz i am so much confused.

12th February 2014, 07:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Refreshers of PCM to use for JEE preparation?

You first come out of your confusion,because I am going to give you very detailed books to be prepared for the IIT JEE Examination subject wise.You can prepare the following books which are highly recommended.You can prepare the Chemistry subjects with the following books, NCERT (Very best book for Chemistry),Physical Chemistry by P.Bahadur,Organic Chemistry by Arihant publications and Inorganic chemistry by P.Bahadur and or OP Tandon.

As far as the Physics subject is concerned you can prepare the HC Verma book,NCERT Physics book and Arihant Publications by D.C.Pandey.Best recommended books for Mathematics subject is Arihant Series in Maths and M.L.Khanna or else R.D.Sharma series.Other than those best books you can also prepare the Organic chemistry by Morrison and Boyd,Organic Chemistry by Arihant Prakashan,Numerical chemistry by P.Bahadur,Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday,Resnick and Walker,Coordinate geometry by S.L.Loney and more.So if you really prepare the above books those books are enough for preparing for the JEE examination.

As you are still in the 11th class you can start preparation from now,so that it will help you by the time you attend for the examination.Try to solve as many model papers and exercises as you can.Because they are very much helpful in getting the knowledge over the Pattern of the examination.
13th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11that. I aim to prepare for JEE. But I am confused what pattern should I follow so that I be well organized and give a kick start. So many books ,topics!! How to coordinate? Plss help me to sort my confusion n provide me with a rough plan out.
14th April 2015, 08:31 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Best Books for JEE exam is as follows.

15th April 2015, 03:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is a common phenomenon seen in the candidates who are approaching in Class 11 or with class 11th students that they try to buy all the books which is available in the market for PCM and try to solve the questions from each of the books . But finally at the end of class 11th or even in the beginning of class 12th they find themselves no where and gets confused which also effect the +2 board marks and not in JEE .

So I will suggest you to go with NCERT text books of Chemistry and Physics and K.C Sinha book for Mathematics thoroughly . But if you have completed this then go with H.C Verma for Physics and RCM for Chemistry .

This is much for the JEE Mains .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?