9th March 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i join CBI or CID after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

I am tejveer singh,I am persuing b.tech 3 rd year student how to join CBI or CID?

19th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join CBI or CID after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am tejveer singh,I am persuing b.tech 3 rd year student how to join CBI or CID?
CBI stands for the Central Bureau of Investigation. If you want to join CBI then you have to crack the Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination (CGPE) which is conducted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.

As you have mentioned that you are pursuing your B.Tech 3rd then, you are not eligible for it this year.

Candidates who have completed their bachelor degree in any discipline can apply for this exam. However, candidates from final year of graduation are also eligible for it.

Minimum age of candidates should be at least 20 years. And it should not exist 27 years.

Age relaxation for reserved category candidates are applicable as per government rule.

Exam consist three phases:
  1. Preliminary exam,
  2. Main exam and
  3. Intervie
22nd March 2015, 10:08 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

CBI stands for the Central Bureau of Investigation.

To become CBI, you will have to clear Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination (CGPE)

Eligibility for CGPE:-

You should be graduate to apply for this exam.

Your age should not exceed 27.

Exam Scheme:-

You will be shortlisted for main exam after clearing Preliminary level. After passing mains, you will be called for interview.

For more details, visit: cbi.nic.in/
23rd March 2015, 02:56 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

To join CBI, candidate have to apply for Combined Graduate preliminary Exam ( CGPE ). Combined Graduate preliminary Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year.

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have to complete his/her graduation from any recognised university in any discipline.
Final year students can also apply for the exam. Final year student have to produce their degree at the time of Interview.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 20 to 27 years. Age relaxation is also provided as per government norms.
Age relaxation is as follows :
  • Other Backward Class candidates : 3 years
  • Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Candidates : 5 years

For latest notifications and other updates just go to http://www.www.cbi.gov.in

Education Qualification and Age limit for both CID and IB are same as for CBI.

Selection Procedure :
  • Written Exam
  • Personal Interview

You can find recruitment Notice for IB and CID in Employment Newspaper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?