20th January 2012, 09:42 PM
resultana

Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication

hii friends!!
i am doing my btech in electronics and communication .i am a 3rd year student.i want to join a software company.
can anyone tell me the necessary courses to be leant to join in software company?
please do the needful

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  2. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  3. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  4. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  6. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  7. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  8. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  9. After pursuing B.E Electronics and Communication which company should I join?
  10. What should I do after joining software company after doing B.E in electronics engineering
  11. Should I go for job or learn software course while being an electronics engineer?
  12. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  13. Which course is best for me after MCA?
  14. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  15. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  16. What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies? -- [New]
  17. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
8th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication

Hi i completed my m.tech (Decs)in 2009 feb. after my marriage over. Now i want to learn software courses. i am basic diploma,B.tech,m.tech i have more than 60% percentage. i am very interse to do IT software side. i dont know any courses. Please tell me cource is better for me. now i am abroad.even i dont have Institutions here. so kindly give good advice to learn corses in Internet.
Please help me anybody. which one is good.
Thank u.
19th August 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication

i am doing my btech in electronics and communication .i am a 2012 passout year student.i want to join a software company.
can anyone tell me the necessary courses to be leant to join in software company?
please do the needful
27th October 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Electonics Engineering students internship in karnataka??
28th November 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

hai,i did b.e in electronics and communication engineering and now willing to join it company,so which is the necessary course that i has to complete .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?