29th June 2012, 03:47 PM
Shikha K.G

How to join Indian Navy with my qualification of electronics and communication engineering?

I am graduate in electronics and communication engineer.I would like to join indian navy with my qualification and i want to be a part of national service.Can i get a job there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Navy after qualifying electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  3. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  6. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  7. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  9. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  10. Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Humanities passed candidate?
  11. What are the Electronics Jobs in Indian Navy?
  12. Can a Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? Which course to do to get the job?
  13. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Humanities student?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?
  16. What is the physical qualification needed to do Electronics and Communication Engineering
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can I join in Indian Navy after completing diploma course in Engineering? -- [New]
10th October 2012, 02:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy with my qualification of electronics and communication engineering?

Along with engineering degree in Electronics and Communication you can join Indian Navy. Indian Army recruits engineering graduates in the post of Technical Service. You can apply for the post of Electrical batch in Warship. Four years BE/BTECH Engineering degree with a minimum of 60% marks is the eligibility criteria. Selection process is based on Service Selection board interviews performance in BE/BTECH degree.
12th November 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy with my qualification of electronics and communication engineering?

sir, i want to be part of indian navy.. i am studying in 3rd year in branch of electronics &tele-communication.
but dont know about information of such name of exams &
futhur procedure....... please help me to achieve my dream. reply me as soon as u possible
12th November 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to be part of indian navy.. i am studying in 3rd year in branch of electronics &tele-communication.
but dont know about information of such name of exams &
futhur procedure....... please help me to achieve my dream. reply me as soon as u possible
13th November 2012, 08:24 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy can be joined through CDS entrance exam after Graduation.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

To be eligible to join Indian Navy, the eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male candidate having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of studies or B.Tech. engineering Degree from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 22 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

As you are now pursing 3rd year in Electronics & Communication Engineering, you can apply for CDS during the final year of your studies.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th November 2012, 01:30 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
After your engineering exam you can apply for CDS exam or even TGC eng entry
For CDS exam eligibility criteria
-age limit is 19-24 years
-qualification graduate
-physically and medically fit
For TGC entry you don't have to appear for written exam
You can directly apply for TGC entry age limit is between 20-27 years
For this you will be directly called for SSB interview followed by medical board
Then you will be given training to become a navy officer
Good luck......................
14th November 2012, 06:15 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Navy with my qualification of electronics and communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha K.G View Post
I am graduate in electronics and communication engineer.I would like to join indian navy with my qualification and i want to be a part of national service.Can i get a job there?

How To Join Indian Navy

Since, you have completed your graduation hence, it would be appropriate for you to appear for CDS (Combined Defense Services) Exam

The CDS Exam is conducted every year in the months of February and September..

A candidate can appear for the CDS only if :-

>> The candidate has completed his graduation from a recognized college in any stream..

>> The candidate must be in the age limit of 19-22 years

Exam Pattern :-

There will be 3 sections each carrying 100 marks :-

>> Elementary Maths
>> English
>> General Knowledge

The next CDS Exam is going to be conducted on 17th February,2013

The forms for the exams are available since 10th November,2012 and the last date for form submission is 10th December,2012

I have also attached a few previous year question papers of the last CDS Exam..

Just go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

In case you still have any doubts then you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-1 ENGLISH 2012.pdf(543.5 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 GK 2012.pdf(2.00 MB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 MATHS 2012.pdf(729.6 KB, 115 views)
15th November 2012, 09:33 PM
azhardon

Along with engineering degree in Electronics and Communication you can join Indian Navy. Indian Army recruits engineering graduates in the post of Technical Service. You can apply for the post of Electrical batch in Warship. Four years BE/BTECH Engineering degree with a minimum of 60% marks is the eligibility criteria. Selection process is based on Service Selection board interviews performance in BE/BTECH degree.
27th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in electronics and communication engineer. can i get job in indian navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?