20th September 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICWAI after passing B.Com(Open University, M.Com(Regular)?

i am B.Com(Open Univercity),M.com(passed Regular) i am join in icwai plese sent me details in My Mail Id([email protected])

21st September 2011, 01:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ICWAI after passing B.Com(Open University, M.Com(Regular)?

If the qualification is from a recognised institute you can apply for this course. Since you are a graduate you are eligible to join directly for the second level of the course. You need to apply for the intermediate level. For this you can draw the DD of Rs 7000 in favor of the institute. Also you need to send attested copies of your certificates. You can also visit the center nearest to you or visit the website to know the details.
3rd November 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ICWAI after passing B.Com(Open University, M.Com(Regular)?

institute where icwai is studied
24th November 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETE MY B.COM in distance education(DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY)
HOW TO APPLY FOR ICWAI
TELL ME PLEASE
19th January 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

how to join icwa ,i complete b.com reqular Page .fees how much .Please give me the details my Email id [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICWAI after passing B.COM with 59.13% marks. Please send me details in my mail ID ([email protected])
7th June 2012, 02:14 AM
guruvana244

ICWAI-INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORK ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA conducts CWA(Cost and Work Accountant) course which is a correspondence course and can be taken in time of a year.

The CWA course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION COURSE
INTERMEDIATE COURSE
PROFESSIONAL COURSE

After B.Com. you are eligible directly for the Intermediate course with exemption of Foundation Course. There is no percentage of marks criteria in Graduation to apply for the Intermediate course of CWA.

The candidate having completed 12th in any stream is eligible for Foundation Course.

The candidate having completed Professional Course has to under go a 15 months practical training before finally certified as a CWA by ICWAI.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icwai.org
18th June 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

can i join icwai after f.y.bcom????
25th December 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

if i do claim for exemption for articleship of icwa on basis of my 3 year experiance in accounting ,will institute do cross verify about my work with my employer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?