17th September 2013, 02:10 PM
SIMRAN BEHERA

How can I join Indian Air force?

Sir i wants to join in indian air force .now i have countinuing in graduate

23rd May 2014, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMRAN BEHERA View Post
Sir i wants to join in indian air force .now i have countinuing in graduate
You can join in Indian Airforce in 2 way through NDA and CDS Exam .

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam. NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings-Indian Air Force ,Indian Navy and Indian Army

The candidate who have a complete the 12th from a recognized board Or equivalent qualification are eligible for NDA exam.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service . UPSC Conduct CDS Examination for twice in a year .

For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age Criteria:Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years

You are now doing your graduation degree so you are now eligible only for NDA exam if your 12th standard subjects are Mathematics and Physics .

For more details about CDS exam and Application process , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?