18th September 2013, 10:40 PM
vinay chinna

How can I join Indian Air force after completing diploma in EEE with 65%

i have completed my diploma in eee with 65% can i join indian air force the ways can i join in it please reply me please

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
  8. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
  9. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  10. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  11. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  14. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  16. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
9th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air force after completing diploma in EEE with 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay chinna View Post
i have completed my diploma in eee with 65% can i join indian air force the ways can i join in it please reply me please
No, It's not possible to join in Indian Aiforce wing after completing Diploma course. 12th standard is the Minimum educational qualification in order to join in Indian Airforce wing. So, I suggest you to clear 12th standard to participate in Indian Airforce wing Examination. If you're interested to apply for Indian Airforce, then you may apply for the Entrance Examinations like, NDA Entrance Examination, CDS Entrance Examination, AFCAT Entrance Examination etc.. A Candidate can directly apply for NDA Entrance Examination, If the applicant has a minimum qualification of a pass in the Standard XII Examination in science discipline from recognized university.
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are very essential to apply for Indian Airforce in Indian Navy Wing. Age Must be Minimum 16.5 and Maximum 19 years and No Upper age relaxation will be applicable for both the sc/st and obc candidates. To appear in CDS /AFCAT Entrance Examination you have to complete Graduation course or Engineering course from recognized university and Final semester appearing candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examinations. So, If you're Interested in CDS/AFCAT Entrance Examination then you have to qualified in Graduation or Engineering course,then definitely you're applicable for this Entrance Examinations.
So, If you're satisfy the above eligibility criteria then definitely you're eligible for Indian Airforce Entrance Examinations.
15th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air force after completing diploma in EEE with 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay chinna View Post
No, It's not possible to join in Indian Aiforce wing after completing Diploma course. 12th standard is the Minimum educational qualification in order to join in Indian Airforce wing. So, I suggest you to clear 12th standard to participate in Indian Airforce wing Examination. If you're interested to apply for Indian Airforce, then you may apply for the Entrance Examinations like, NDA Entrance Examination, CDS Entrance Examination, AFCAT Entrance Examination etc.. A Candidate can directly apply for NDA Entrance Examination, If the applicant has a minimum qualification of a pass in the Standard XII Examination in science discipline from recognized university.
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are very essential to apply for Indian Airforce in Indian Navy Wing. Age Must be Minimum 16.5 and Maximum 19 years and No Upper age relaxation will be applicable for both the sc/st and obc candidates. To appear in CDS /AFCAT Entrance Examination you have to complete Graduation course or Engineering course from recognized university and Final semester appearing candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examinations. So, If you're Interested in CDS/AFCAT Entrance Examination then you have to qualified in Graduation or Engineering course,then definitely you're applicable for this Entrance Examinations.
So, If you're satisfy the above eligibility criteria then definitely you're eligible for Indian Airforce Entrance Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?