9th September 2012, 03:28 AM
narayansinghkarwal

How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

sir i completed my diploma in electronic & comminication and i want to join air force can tell me about now what should i do

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  7. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  10. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  11. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  12. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  13. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How may I join Indian air force after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  16. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  17. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
3rd June 2013, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Sir i have complet my diploma in electronics branch in 2010.. But last 3 year i not doing any job.. Ple success me how i get a job now with exprience
3rd May 2020, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Sir I have 1 year left in Diploma in Electronics. After this I am interested for a job in the Indian Air Force. Please help
4th May 2020, 08:54 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication:

You can also join Indian airforce immediately after diploma as an airmen in the technical 'x' branch which requires 50% marks and age limit 19–22.

The required education qualification for NDA entry scheme is 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and candidate should be between 16 ½ to 19 ½ years of age. Have you missed out on the chance to Join Indian Air Force after 10+2, you have plenty of opportunities to join IAF after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?