13th October 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army with 42%?

Can joyin by indian army and my % is 42 and my hobby is sports in impontend game runing sir

30th April 2015, 10:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army with 42%?

Yes you can join Indian Army with 42% in your studies as there is no bar based on the percentage of marks for the same .

For joining Indian Army you have either the option of NDA exams or CDS exams on the basis of your educational level that are 12th and graduation respectively .

The NDA stands for National Defense Academy and the qualification for same is as :-

You must have the nationality of India .

You must be an unmarried male candidate .

Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years .

You must have done your 12th with any discipline from a recognized board .

Where as CDS stands for Combined defense services and the qualifications required for this examination as following :-

You must have the nationality of India .

Your age must be within 19 years to 24 years .

You must have done your graduation with any discipline from a recognized university .

Both the examinations are conducted by union public service commission twice every year and the physical and mental fitness are required as per the requirement of service.

For more information about the same examination log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
1st May 2015, 11:38 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army with 42%?

Yes,you can join Indian Army because in Indian Army there is no percentage required.

Candidate who want to apply for Indian Army must pass his/her class 12th from a recognized board.

Candidate must either be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan and Nepal.Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

Candidate who want to join Indian Army must have to give NDA exam.After qualifying NDA entrance exam you will appear in Indian Army.

NDA consist of Indian Army,Indian Navy and Indian Airforce.

To qualify NDA exam candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

For more details----www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?