20th December 2012, 09:44 PM
AKSHAY GAWANDE

What is the procedure to enter in Army Nursing after HSc?

What is the procedure to enter in army nursing after hsc ?

17th April 2014, 02:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to enter in Army Nursing after HSc?

Your entry in Military Nursing Service is solely based on merit score. As far as eligibility goes, you should have completed class 10+2/equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks. Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for final year of the qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply.
On selection, candidates need to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam. Private students or having compartment in any subject are not eligible for ACC test. You need to be medically fit as per the Military Standards conducted by the Military Authorities. Some regular check ups like X-Ray examination of Chest and USG is conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?