6th December 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 11th exam to join the Indian Army?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know how much should I score in class 11th exam to join the Indian Army? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after passing class 11th? I am 18 years old
  2. Is there any online exam form for Indian Army? I am studying in 11th standard
  3. How much should I score in class 10th to join the Indian Army? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army for 11th Arts female candidate?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to join Indian Army for 11th Arts candidate?
  7. How can I join Indian Army after passing 11th commerce?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after completion of 11th Class with Commerce and without Maths?
  9. How to join Indian Army while studying 11th commerce?
  10. Procedure to be followed to join Indian Army after 12th science(PCB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  12. Can I join Indian Army after passing 11th?
  13. How can I become an Officer in Indian Army being 11th standard student?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  15. How to join Indian Army after passing class 11th commerce?
  16. What should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will she get any benefits if her Father is a retired Army man?
  17. Can I join in Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 20 years and pursuing 11th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army? -- [New]
7th December 2016, 10:33 PM
positive boy

Default Re: How much should I score in class 11th exam to join the Indian Army?

There is no score needed in class 11th exam to join the Indian Army.you can join Indian Army after 12th through NDA examination.

Eligibility requirement for NDA:-

1.Applicants must be 12th passed.

2.Applicants posses age 16-1/2 to 19-1/2.

3.Only unmarried male candidate are eligible to sit in written exam.

4.Girls are not allowed to apply for NDA.
8th December 2016, 04:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to score minimum marks or minimum percentage in 11th standard to join Indian Army. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC and the eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should be at least 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 1/2 years.

3. You should have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
9th December 2016, 01:11 PM
RJ9799

Dear Friend,

If you want to join the Indian Army then you must be passed through Maths & Physics from Class XI & XII to your Indian Army.You must also be qualify the examination called NDA (National Defense Academy) to join Indian Army.

You must need the following criteria for the examination-

1.Marital Status should be unmarried
2.An application must be received by UPSC notification.
3.Candidate is required to avoid major defects while qualifying medical examination i.e under sized chest or deviated nasal septum.
4.Must have full command on English.
5.Passed XI and XII from a recognized school.

After qualifying the NDA examination you are able to join for Indian Army.

Thanks & Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?