13th January 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO after completing B.Sc Honors in Computer Science from Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc in Computer Science with Physics as General elective subject from Delhi University. I want to join ISRO after completion of my Graduation so I want to know how can I join ISRO after completing B.Sc Honors in Computer Science Delhi University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  2. How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  7. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  8. What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors?
  9. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  13. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?
  15. Can I join ISRO on the basis of B.Sc (CS) degree? -- [New]
  16. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  17. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  18. What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?
28th August 2017, 09:39 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I join ISRO after completing B.Sc Honors in Computer Science from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc in Computer Science with Physics as General elective subject from Delhi University. I want to join ISRO after completion of my Graduation so I want to know how can I join ISRO after completing B.Sc Honors in Computer Science Delhi University? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to apply for ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) after completing your Bchelors degree in computer science, then you have to fulfil eligibility conditions. Here below are details regarding ISRO application:-

Eligibility Required to apply for ISRO:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is B.Tech, B.E or equivalent qualification (That is B.SC computer science, Physics, Chemistry) from government recognized institute.

>> Applicant must have scored minimum 65% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate under reserve categories.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 30 years. Relaxation of 3 years for candidate under OBC category. Relaxation of 5 years for candidate under SC/ST category.

>> Only Indian candidate are allowed to apply for ISRO.

Selection Procedure:-

1). Written exam.

2). Descriptive test.

3). Interview.

>> Written exam is based on General English, General intelligence and reasoning, General awareness, Arithmetic, Computer literacy.

>> For interview only those candidates are allowed to appear who have qualified in written exam.

:- For more details and apply online please visit www.isro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?