13th January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in MA Psychology of Delhi University? Which subjects are the main ones?

Respected Sir, I have applied for admission in Delhi University for pursuing MA in Psychology so I want to know what are the subjects in MA Psychology of Delhi University? Which subjects are the main ones? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th August 2017, 09:15 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the subjects in MA Psychology of Delhi University? Which subjects are the main ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have applied for admission in Delhi University for pursuing MA in Psychology so I want to know what are the subjects in MA Psychology of Delhi University? Which subjects are the main ones? Please answer as soon as possible.

As you want to go for M.A Psychology from Delhi University, then here below are details regarding M.A psychology course in Delhi university:-

About M.A Psychology Course:- Psychology deals with the study of mind processes, Motivation, Reaction, Feelings, Conflict resolution, Crisis management and nature of mind.

Eligibility Required to apply for M.A Psychology Course in Delhi University:- Minimum qualification required to apply for the post graduate degree in psychology is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of M.A Psychology Course:- Duration of master of arts in psychology course is 2 years which are divided into 4 semesters.

Subjects for M.A Psychology In Delhi University:- Major subjects to be studied are:-

Semester I:-

>> Systems and theories.

>> Experimental psychology.

>> Social psychology.

>> Research methods and statics.

Semester II:-

>> Cognitive psychology.

>> Social psychology.

>> Research methods and statics.

>> Personality.

Semester III:-

>> Psychopathology and clinical psychology.

>> Mental ability.

>> Organizational psychology.

>> Human development.

>> Psychometric.

Semester IV:-

>> Mental ability.

>> Applications and principles of Counselling.

>> Life span human development.

>> Physiological psychology.

>> Psychological testing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?