7th February 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO on the basis of B.Sc (CS) degree?

Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Sc (CS) from Indore. I have interest in physics. After B.Sc, I would like to join ISRO. So, please guide me. Please reply me soon.

7th February 2017, 10:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join ISRO on the basis of B.Sc (CS) degree?

Yes, you can join ISRO after successful completion of B.Sc in Computer Science course. ISRO issues official notification for filling up several vacancies for various posts.

As you are a student of B.Sc you are eligible to apply for the following posts in ISRO. They are,

* Graduate Apprentice
* Library Assistant
* Technical Assistant
* Scientific Assistant
* Technician
* Draughtsman
8th February 2017, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Sc (CS) from Indore. I have interest in physics. After B.Sc, I would like to join ISRO. So, please guide me. Please reply me soon.
Yes, you can join ISRO because you have completed B.Sc in CS.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
8th February 2017, 11:58 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To join ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)the candidate must have a degree of Bachelors of Engineering and a minimum of 60% in Electrical/Mechanical/computer science engineering from a recognized university.
The age must not be more than 35 years and there is upper age relaxation for reserved candidates.
The candidate will have to apply online after application candidate will be provided a registration number which they have to save it or keep it properly for future work. The candidate also needs to send the online form in hard copy along with their signature and photo affixed to it with self-attested in the cross along with the candidate also have to send their percentage of marks in their degree declared by the recognized university.
The hard copy application has to send on the following address.
Administrative officer (RMT)
Building no.-30D.
Space application centre (ISRO).
Ambawadi Vistar P.O.
Jodhpur, Tekra
Ahmedabad – 380015, Gujarat.
For further Information you have to visit the official website. the link for the official website are here under:
http://www.isro.gov.in
8th February 2017, 12:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course, you can join ISRO after your BSc provided that you must have first class passed.

ISRO satellite Centre is one of the major research and development centres of India Space Research Organisation responsible for development of satellite Technology recruits BSc graduates is specially BSc Chemistry / electronics / Computer Science Students.

You will be offered technical assistant / scientific assistant like posts.
14th August 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree with BSC(mathematics,physics,computer science) I'm eligible or not for ISRO exams interested in (computer science) please give a total clarification sir....
13th September 2019, 01:55 PM
amberrain

Yes, you can join ISRO on the basis of B.Sc (Computer Science) but subjects to conditions of post drawn by the ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?