1st December 2011, 12:29 AM
yld

Is it possible to join LLB after passing 12th class?

Hi !!! I am student of 12th class and i want to join llb is it possible for me to join llb ????????????????

5th December 2011, 05:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join LLB after passing 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yld View Post
Hi !!! I am student of 12th class and i want to join llb is it possible for me to join llb ????????????????
Hello friend,
Yes, it is possible to join LLb course after qualifying +2.
The duration of the course would be 5 years.
To pursue the course, you may write and qualify common law admission test and get admission in any of 11 national law universities participating in the test.
The common law admission test is also known as CLAT.
To be eligible, you must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the +2 exam.
For more information, refer to the official website of CLAT.
12th April 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the name of college from where I can do the LLB as I have appeared for 12th exam from CBSE Board. Please also provide the fee which I have to pay during course. My contact no. 9654695119 and e-mail address : [email protected]
27th April 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects are their in llb and duration of the course
3rd May 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

if i didn't write common law test,we can join B.A.L.L.B cource in Nalsar university
14th June 2012, 09:43 PM
guruvana244

CLAT: Common Law Admission Test

The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools/Universities.
This is for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).

The 14 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:

National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)

Eligibility

Eligibility for Under-Graduate Programmes

To be eligible to appear in CLAT-2012, a candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD).**
Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.o
Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability)** as on 1st July, 2012.
o The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and be able to submit its proof.
** Subject to State reservation at the University concerned.

Eligibility for Post-Graduate Programmes

To be eligible for appearing in CLAT-2012, a candidate should have obtained a LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST /OBC and persons with Disability)*.
Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test**.
*Subject to state reservation at the University concerned
**The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and be able to submit its proof.

PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING AND SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FORMS:

Mode of obtaining Application form
Printed Application Forms along with the CLAT-2012 Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches (refer-www.clat.ac.in)* of the State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above against payment of Rs.3000/- only (Rs.2500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD on submission of proof) inclusive of test fee and bank charges.

Request for Application Form may be sent to the Convener, CLAT-2012, National Law University, Jodhpur, NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur -342 304 (Raj.) with a demand-draft of Rs.3000/- only (Rs.2500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of the National Law University, Jodhpur CLAT A/C and payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).

Candidates can also apply online by visiting and following the instructions given at www.clat.ac.in*

Applications can also be downloaded from www.clat.ac.in*

Mode of Applying
Duly filled OMR application form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the OMR application form to The Convener, CLAT either in person or through registered post to the following address:

The Convener,
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
National Law University, Jodhpur
NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore,
Jodhpur (Raj.)-342 304.

Candidates applying on downloaded application forms must enclose Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/ Pay order of Rs.3000/- (Rs.2500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in favour of "National Law University, Jodhpur CLAT A/C" and payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).

Candidates applying online should have a demand draft of Rs.3000/- (Rs.2500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in favour of "National Law University, Jodhpur CLAT A/C" and payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan) ready before starting the procedure.
Note : Incomplete application or application received after the last date shall not be considered. University shall not be responsible for any postal/courier delay.

The past four years CLAT question papers will be available at all the 14 National Law Universities on payment of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only). The question papers can also be obtained by post from National Law University, Jodhpur.
Candidates must enclose a demand draft of Rs. 150/- (Rs. One Hundred Fifty Only) in favour of “National Law University, Jodhpur CLAT A/C” payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Application requesting the question paper should be addressed to

The Convenor,
Common Law Admission Test,
CLAT,
National Law University,
Jodhpur, NH-65,
Nagour Road,
Mandore,
Jodhpur - 342304 (Rajasthan).

The application can be made on a plain piece of paper and should contain the following information - a) Name, b) Complete Postal Address including pincode, c) Contact Number(Landline and Mobile), and d) Email id.

21st January 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I'm Under-Graduate But 22 year old, how cen i apply LLB
22nd January 2013, 01:52 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for the 5 years long integrated LLB course after completing 12th. Integrated LLB course means that it includes subject of graduation courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc as well LLB. This is why the duration of the course is 5 years.

It holds same value as the LLB (3 years) course. There is a entrance exam called Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). You will have to appear for it to get admission in integrated LLB course. But to appear for CLAT, you should have passed 12th standard.

At the time of applying, you will have to submit all the documents therefore it is necessary that you have completed 12th standard.

Eligibility

1. You should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. At least 50 percent marks in 12th.

3. SC and ST candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. The age limit is 20 years for CLAT.

5. There is 2 years relaxation for SC and ST candidates.

List of Colleges

National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)

National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad

National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)

The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)

National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)

Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)

Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)

Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)

Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)

National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)

National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)

National University of Study 6 Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)

National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
23rd January 2013, 11:36 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir now I'm Under-Graduate But 22 year old, how cen i apply LLB

After passing class 12th, you can apply for the Law exams.
This exam is called CLAT or Common Law Entrance Test.

Minimum Eligibilty to apply for this test is:

Educational Qualifications required to sit in this exam is :12th Pass with Minimum 45% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply is 20 years
SC/ST candidates can apply till 22 years of age.

Since you are already 22 years old, so you cannot apply for the CLAT exams.

I woild suggest that first complete your graduation and than you can apply for the LLB couirse in the university located in your city
5th July 2013, 10:48 PM
Sai.asp123
Junior Member+

Hello friend...
The candidates who are completed +2 are eligible to do law course. CLAT is the entrance exam to eligible to do law course. This is 5 years duration course. So, the candidates should have minimum 55% marks in +2 to eligible.

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?