6th January 2013, 07:36 PM
HIMAN JATT

Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What can I do after completing 12th to join Law?

sir what is the difference between L.L.B. and B.A.L.L.B.? What can i do after completing 12th to join law? phno-9971578091 Mukhtiar rana

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  2. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
  3. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  5. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  6. How to give CLAT exam while doing B.Com
  7. Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  10. How should I join as an Army Law Officer after completing LLB course from DU?
  11. Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB?
  12. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  13. Is it good to do LLB after pursuing B.A 2nd year with distance education? What is the difference between LLB after 12th and B.A?
  14. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  15. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  16. How to join LLB after completion of 12th?
  17. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  18. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
10th January 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What can I do after completing 12th to join Law?

sir after graduation i want to join law.which degree i should do by distance education
28th June 2013, 10:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What can I do after completing 12th to join Law?

LL.B is a three year course that can be pursued after completing graduation. B.A LL.B is a 5 year course. HSC passed candidates can apply. Selection is carried out through entrance exams like CLAT. Qualified candidates in entrance exam are offered with admission through a centralized counseling process.
15th July 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam now ba 2nd year in distance after completing ba i want to do llb its is possible can i join llb pls tell me sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?