20th June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I join MN after electrical engineering?

how can i join mn after electrical engneering...pleaes tel me how can i join

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  4. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  5. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  6. How could I join Air Force being a candidate from Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  8. How can I join MN after electrical engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  10. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which institute to join for diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. How to join M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 72% in electrical and electronics engineering
  13. How should I join intelligence bureau? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  14. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  15. How to join BHEL after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How to join BHEl after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  18. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
3rd January 2016, 08:25 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join MN after electrical engineering?

To join a multi national company after the electrical engineering you have to first make a handsome resume that shows your qualification you have attained and the projects with that you have been worked and make remember the points in making the resume.

>> Resume should be fully professional and input only the matters in resume that you could answer in the interview as most of the questions are asked from the resume in such interviews.

>> Resume should not be flow less.

>> Resume should not be too large and too short it should be according to post you are applying for.

After making the resume you have to submit it to the company and on the occasion of any vacancy the company will call you for the interview and on qualifying the interview you will become an employee of that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?