19th November 2012, 04:03 PM
ranapratap ksh

How can I join as a Sniper in Indian Army

How can I join sniper of India army ....please provide to me the details for the same

30th October 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join as a Sniper in Indian Army

Dear sir, I am interested in Indian army in sniper division. How can I join? I am Tamal. What need to join sniper division & qualification & age & what exam pass to Indian army sniper division. I am 12 exam pass 2017 this year. Please sir tell me I am really love action & adventure life. My email_id is [email protected] . Please sir tell me please.
19th May 2019, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a student of science now passed the class 12
I want to join Indian sniper academy for our India, my father is ex army person .
Now I also want to join Indian army as a Indian sniper
21st May 2019, 04:40 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

To Join Indian Army Sniper Team

Meet Minimum Qualifications: First of all, you need to have the minimum educational qualification to join the Indian army at any rank.

Become an infantryman first: Once you join the Indian army, you need to be in the infantry to get trained at infantry school Mhow under Army Marksmanship Unit (AMU).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?