10th April 2011, 12:19 PM
annu1990

How can I know which company is offering training and when?

how can i know that which company is offering training??
and when?????????
i am ec b.tech 3rd year student.

4th October 2011, 10:34 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How can I know which company is offering training and when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annu1990 View Post
how can i know that which company is offering training??
and when?????????
i am ec b.tech 3rd year student.
Dear friend there is too much company which offering training but this is not written on the wall any company.........

But almost every company offering training in summer......

That's why if you know contact no. of that company to ask and if your relative in that company then you you can take information from your relative.......

i know every company gives training but there is some procedure in training........

some company name which offer training.......

1.BSNL

2.MTNL

3.NTPC

4.BHEL

5.RAILWAY

This type of so many company which offering training...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?